Thursday, May 10, 2018

week #30 by Notch

Mike was in bed fast asleep, he was so excited for tomorrow, because the mailman was going to bring a drone to his house. Soon he heard a strange sound, then a loud thump!!! He put his bed sheet on his whole body. Soon he went back to sleep in the middle of the night. When he woke up he saw the done right on top of his table.  He rang his friend Keegan and said “When did it arrive?”  Then his friend  rang  Notch  said “when did it arrive” he said. That was weird 

By Notch  


2 comments:

  1. hi Notch
    I really liked the way you started your story but I think you need to make the end more interesting because I sort of got bored at the end of your story.
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi noch good job on the way you used the promped 2 times by morgan

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .