Thursday, May 17, 2018

100WC Week#31 by Aidan

The Mystical Palace
I’m walking cautiously, through an abandoned jungle. Wondering how I got here, I just woke up, and I’m in The middle of a jungle. I'm wondering if it is a dream. I suddenly hear a short movement. Then a cage rattle. I duck and get out a torch, and shine some light on it, I see an animal. What is it? There -  half man half horse. I shine some more light on it. I see some guys walking. Oh no I’ve been spotted.  I faint and a bit later I wake up to see myself surrounded by a heap of men with guns.
By Aidan

3 comments:

  1. Hi Aidan
    I liked how you decribed your animal
    great job Aidan

    ReplyDelete
  2. aidan i really like your imagination you put in your story and discriptive words you add there and at the and you said there were men surrounding you with guns and awesome writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part where is says half man half horse creep ed me out

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .