Thursday, May 17, 2018

100WC Week#31 By Keira

The Merdog

Have you ever seen a merdog before?
Maybe you have seen it in the sea or at the beach?
Most of the time it is in the lioness forest there are about 10 big free standing TANKS!!!
They are so cool. It has a pug looking face and it as a mermaid tail and four little pug legs.
You might think it should be called a merpug but NO, it has lots of  different  looks.  I was just describing one.  It stays in water most of off the time and it can go on land for a certain amount of time that is what a merdog is.


1 comment:

  1. I liked the way you described the Merdog does it transform into other dogs? I´d like to read more. Next time you write think about adding more detail.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .