Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC Week #30 by Dillan

The Magic Man

Once in a land of magic there was a man who ordered a wand. When he got home, he saw a it in a box.  “When did it arrive” I said to myself. . He opened the door and tried it out.  Now he could rule the world for ever and ever. He went to the modern world where the angels were, to get help from them but they weren't fighter’s they were protector’s. So he went to his brother but he would not help him because his wife just died. No one saw him again ever.

2 comments:

  1. i enjoyed reading this because the magic man wanted people to help but no one wanted to

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kept me thinking
    From Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .