Thursday, May 17, 2018

Notch 100WC #31


I was my room reading a book, I saw shiny red button blinking on my table so I pressed it, it started beeping even faster! I hid under my blanket. I saw my whole house falling into a world. Cccrrrrraaasssshhhhh!!!!! My house landed onto the ground. I went outside and saw a sign that said ¨watch the sky, for crystal birds¨ then I looked up and saw the crystal bird. I got back into my house and pressed the red button again and saw everything was back as usual. But that sign also said “Welcome to the Lioness Fore Desert"

2 comments:

  1. it was very good but some words were missing like it try to check harder
    next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was very good but some words were missing like it try to check harder
    next time

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .