Thursday, May 10, 2018

Not This Time 100WC week#30

 “When did it arrive?” I said. I came home to find a big TV in my room, “Happy early birthday” said my Uncle.  I was so happy. . “Why don't you turn it on?”  It was a practical  joke. At that point I was really angry, and this time the whole family was.  Normally they laugh, but not this time.  Everyone was wanting revenge. So we started playing all these practical jokes. Like the fake lotto ticket, Oh I forgot it was your Birthday and forgot what size you where. So grandad gives up. He buys me a new TV That only has the commercial channel.

2 comments:

  1. I like funny jokes. Your story sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story Aidan I really like that joke with the T.V and how they got revenge on the uncle with the fake Lotto ticket great job

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .