Thursday, May 24, 2018

100WC #32 by Laine

One day I got a big lego set it was huge when I got home I opened the bags of lego there was heaps of lego I couldn't believe it. then I opened the instructions I couldn't understand the instructions I said they where to fuzzy for me to read. I couldn't  make the lego if I couldn't read it even a old man couldn't read it with magnifying glass it was that hard to read. I was so bored I just chucked It in my lego box and then I just went to get some food, chips ya.

1 comment:

  1. I liked the way you described how hard it was to read the instructions. Next time think of adding some speech.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .