Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc#30 by Rita

I gasp,my mouth dropped in instant seconds .My heart started to pound heavily. I couldn't believe my eyes.  The brown rectangle shaped box sat still on the table as a giant smile appears across my face.Quickly I opened the massive box with excitement.
“Ahhhh!” I screamed with happiness.”When did it arrive?” I said. No one answered. 
I gently grabbed my dress and ran to my bedroom. My mother helped me try it on. As I try it on tears run down my mother’s face. I couldn’t help but say thank you.The sparkly dress shines as the sun appears through the curtains.

By Rita 


2 comments:

  1. Rita
    Your story immediately hooked me and i wanted to read more it was very energetic and intriguing.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. a heap oh nice detail and enthusiasm in your writing. next time try and put each speaker on a different line.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .