Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC week#30 By Keira

¨Ahhhh!” I screamed as I was running around everywhere tying up balloons  and hanging up banners. ¨To the right, wait, wait a little to the left...perfect” I said.  It was my sisters 10th birthday and she loves monkeys. 
Two days ago I brought a baby monkey and it was meant to come today.  I had to rush because she was out shopping with Mum.  She was coming in an hour.
¨The postman's here, the postman's here” I shouted.
As I ran to the door the man was hold nothing.  I said to him¨Where is it?¨
Confused. “I gave it to your mother¨ he replied
¨When did it arrive¨ I said
¨Yesterday¨he replied
Uh, no what did I do.

1 comment:

  1. hi keira
    I really like the monky part it sounds like it is really cut but I could not really understand what was happing in the story.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .