Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC Week#30 BY ISABELLA.D

I was in my stuffing room in the museum when I heard a knock on my door.  “The bear, when did it arrive?” I said.  I told the guy to fetch my knife. He did then left.
I killed it and got my stuffing supplies and got to work before the guard came back. Nobody knows what my job is.  They all think I’m a Scientist like my dad but really I kill animals for my job.
When I was little my father went to Peru.  On the way he was going the shoot the bear but he didn't so he got fired.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Isabella D.
    I really liked the way at the end you let me wondering what is job was. Next time think of adding some distribution.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .