Wednesday, May 23, 2018

100WC Week #32-Olivia

Ring ring, “I hate Monday mornings, and even worse we have that  maths test” exclaimed Lacy. “ I  am terrible at maths, on my last test I got a C-!”  said Katy.  They ran to class hoping the test would be cancelled. ”Ok class today we are going to do a maths test, you have 30 minutes to finish. Your papers are at your desks The class answered the questions in disgrace. After the students handed in their papers they rushed outside for lunch.
 After lunch they got  their test results. First Lacy got hers she got 80%.  Then Katy got hers, she got 20%.  But I didn't understand the instructions” she said. "That's too bad" said her teacher..

By Olivia

4 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    This was a very topical story as many children here, in the UK, are in the middle of exam season and I'm sure lots of them can relate to Katy.
    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Olivia
    I liked the way how you made the story based on true life living

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia
    I really liked your story because it hooked me in.
    And I can relate to lacy
    Nice work
    By Rita

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .