Thursday, May 24, 2018

100WC week #32 The by Charlee

THE DOBBLE
Once upon a time a baby was born her name was Selista. Selista was born into a world of hate but Selista was not like everyone else she was gentle and as she grew older her gentleness began to rub off the people, she decided to write stories. But one day she was stuck in a writers pit and the only way to get out of the writers pit is to get inspiration so she took a walk through town and she saw millions of Dobbles wandering the the marketplace when she stumbled upon a small dobble “what's your name?” she asked “but I didn’t understand the instructions” he said.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi charlee I liked the bit when the dobble said I don't understand the instructions
    by ava

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .