Friday, May 25, 2018

100WC Week #32 by Lucy

 “But I didn’t understand the instructions…”

“Well I don’t care, you did it wrong and now he’s dead!”

Her Mum was yelling at her because her Dog had died. It all started when Amber’s Mum had told her that Dad and her would be going on a trip for three days. Amber had to look after Lucky ( the dog ) she said okay. Her Mum gave her clear instructions. Then they left for three long days. Amber did everything her Mum said but on the third day everything went downhill and wrong.
Lucky had died in her care.

By Lucy   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lucy
    i really like your story because of the like the end and then a recap it was very smart and it make the reader get hooked in with your story.i would love to read more
    By Keira

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .