Thursday, May 10, 2018

100WC Week #30 by Lucy

“When did it arrive?” I said
“I don’t know, I’ll check the date.” Mike said
“Okay be quick with it- hurry up!”
“Okay,” said Mike “ What’s the date today? December 2nd. Okay -Hhhhhhmmmmmm”
“Hurry up Mike, when you were young did you go to school?”
“Aaaahhhh yeah, why are you asking? And I got the date. It was meant to be here three days ago! Do you want me to open it?” 
“Aaahhh. Yes please and is it to me?”
“Let me check,” said Mike “ Yep to you!”
“Okay, open it please Mike. NOW please NOW.”
“Fine, fine,fine.”
“Thanks”
                                      

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put in those effects on Pacifically what there doing, I also like the detail that is this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucy,
    I just hope Mike will also read the message! He was really taking on the nerves of the narrator, wasn’t him? Perhaps he was just teasing his friend after all.
    I would say that this piece of writing is a very well-conceived and tricky way to tease your readers too!
    As for me, I didn’t mean to tease you, but I surely acted like Mike, taking too long to visit you and enjoy this creative and naughty text. Shall we say I just guessed?
    Teacher Ines, from Portugal (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .