Friday, May 4, 2018

100WC Week #29 - All of Room 4's Posts


Our first time writing for 100WC

This weeks prompt words are...

shouted    
crimson  
misty
frantically  
grave

The Surprise Death
She shouted into the dark, misty night and starting crying into her Dad’s shoulder. He started crying as well. Mina frantically ran inside and called the hospital and told them to come as quick as possible and two minutes later they were there. Her Mum’s crimson red blood was sparkling in the moonlight, which made her cry even more. Mina didn’t know what happened to her Mum but she heard a crash  then everything else happened really quick. So Mina just ran and ran, she didn’t know how but she ended up at her Aunt's grave.
By Lucy.

I shouted as I saw the crimson blood on the ground of my home.  I frantically went to the phone to call 111 but no one came so I ran.  Then one day it was a misty morning.  I was walking to my parents graves.  As I walk I cry.  I had nowhere to go. I was homeless. I keep saying to myself, I miss you, I miss you.  I say to the graves, why did you have to die.  I went back home all I saw was the crimson blood stain infused in the white carpet.
 By Marissa

John was at home. “Son” his mum shouted. John raced down the stairs, and his Mum said “Could you buy me milk, eggs and potatoes” so John went to town.
When he got to town it started to get foggy and misty. He got to the supermarket and then he saw people were frantically out of control, soon he saw something, he thought it was a crimson paint but it was actually blood! He ran as fast he could back home. On the way he saw a zombie fresh out of the grave, soon or later he got back home safely.        
By Notch
                              

In the morning my mum shouted at me to hurry up as I frantically finished my homework. It was a very misty morning.  When we got to school It was very cold but before school we had to go to my grandads grave.  After when I got to school I ran straight  into the classroom and it was my first time going there.  The walls were very crimson.  A little while after my friends and I went to go play on the playground.  It was so fun and all of a sudden the bell rang ready to start the year.
By Keira

Kacey shouted frantically at her younger sister Jessica, they were stuck in the cold, damp, misty basement. Nobody in their family would dare to go down there.
When Kacey went to bed at night she could hear the sound of faint yelling coming from the basement.  Jessica was the one that dragged Kacey down to the basement. They heard dripping coming from the door, they spun around to see what it was, there was a sticky crimson colored liquid dripping down the door. They creeped around the dark room and found a small square window. They climbed out and found themselves back home, near the graveyard.          
By Olivia

The Haunted Ghost Town
Far out in the middle of the desert there is a small abandoned town known as the Ghost Town. When most people have gone there they have reported that they have heard a man that has shouted at them or at something else. Nobody knows who the man is or what he’s doing there. People believe that it is a spirit of one of the people that were buried there. Others report are seeing a man wearing a crimson shirt. Sometimes people see a figure if they look away then look back frantically, the figure is gone.   
By Alex

The Unofficial Story Of Herobrine
Once there were two villagers Hero and Brine who wore crimson. They were best friends who lived in the same village in the desert.  One day they found a tree so they climbed up. It was really misty and to the top of a tree and they saw a house so they climbed down and went to it. There standing there was a man named Steve who shouted frantically “GET OUT!!!!” They didn't so he put them in a grave and made one look like him.  They were there so long they merged together and that's how Herobrine was created.
By Trent

The Misty Day
It was cold misty day and we were getting ready to go to the graveyard when my brother shouted “Where is my crimson shirt?”  He was moving frantically around when BANG!  Jeff had hit straight into the wall. He laid there on the ground holding his head and and sobbing harder than ever.  He took his hand off and he had and giant bump hanging out the side of his head. It looked similar to a egg sticking an inch out of his head. Mum spinted to Jeff and checked to see if he was alright but he was unconscious.
By Rebecca

The Case of the Crimson Blood
It was a cold dark night when Frank went to the pub and played snooker.  The next day there was a
deafening shout and gun shots and then in the next hour when the police arrived it was misty.   
There was nothing there except crimson colored blood splatter everywhere like abstract art.  The chief frantically walked up and down the crime scene when he saw a shovel and thought ‘graveyard.’  Then he asked everyone who his partner in snooker was.  Everyone said “The graveyard guy.”  He checked the prints, he had found the murderer, the case was closed.
By Mitchell

It was a misty night in Hamilton the city was frantically silent everyone was wearing there crimson t-shirt with crimson blood all over it.  It was weird to see. I wonder what happened and then I walked past the church.  Someone had died.  When the funeral was on there had been a murder,  there were a lot of graves.  After the murder happened everyone shouted ¨Help, Help¨ .Then the cops turned up to get some evidence and then they can find the murderer.  It was are scary night, everyone was running and screaming for help.    
By Laine           

Misty fog covered the  graveyard .  A family wore their crimson tops to see their grandfathers grave.  When they got there it was hard to see and the little girl got lost so she stayed were she was and shouted out to her Mum and Dad.  Her Mum and Dad said “stay where you are  but keep shouting so we can find you.” So that's what she did “Mum, Dad” she called over and over again.  In no time at all her parents found her and then the misty fog  went away. Then they frantically looked for her grandfather's grave to put flower on it.
By Morgan

 I shouted to my Mum as I couldn't see her in the misty fog.    As I frantically walked through the park trying to find her as soon as I could. ¨I hate been alone¨  I said to myself with fear.   I shouted ¨MUM¨ again and this time I heard response ¨Yes¨ In a creepy voice.   Suddenly  a crimson shirt came out of the misty fog,  but this definitely wasn't my Mum so I ran.  I had no idea where I was going so I just hoped for the best.  Now I was in a graveyard but where was my Mum. 
By Abbie

It was a misty morning, I was in a forest by myself.  Every move I made, the deep crackling noises would follow me. I see crimson leaves scattered upon the soild ground.  I slowly walk towards a sign on the ground.  I tired to read the sign, it was a grave. My heart was beating as loud as a drum. My mind couldn't barely stop thinking of all the crazy and scary pictures that were traveling in my mind as if it was a movie. I shouted and screamed. I was hopeless and frightened I frantically ran as fast as I could!
By RITA

Old Mr Crimson Misty
Once there lived an old grave digger, his name was Jean, but most people knew him as Mr Crimson Misty. One day Mr Crimson Misty was out digging graves when he heard a small moaning sound, he thought it was just some teenagers playing jokes so he just went back to digging graves but it started to get louder, and now he could see what was Making the noise… “ZOMBIES” he shouted he dropped his shovel and run back to his house and frantically looked behind him before rushing inside.  Old Mr Crimson Misty was never seen again.
By Charlee

“Help!” shouted Quinn as he ran through the misty jungle. Boom! another bomb dropped “Help!“ he shouted again but louder. He looked around frantically for a place to hide. Suddenly he heard another bomb drop and just behind him he saw a crimson explosion and he darted behind a grave. All of a sudden he heard a voice behind him ”Are you okay?” asked the voice.  Without turning Quinn ran and ran and ran untillhe had to stop to catch his breath. He looked behind him and he saw his twin brother Kane running after him.  Suddenly he disappeared.
By Hayley

It was a cold and rainy night.  The sound of thunder was in the air.  A old and wrinkly man in a crimson t-shirt was digging a grave. His name was john. He is also known as Mr Frantically because he does everything in a rush (frantically).  Someone shouted “Boo.”  Mr Frantically jumped up in the air and ran.  Because it was so misty Mr Frantically could not see.  The next thing he knew was he was lying on the ground holding his head.  A teenage boy came out from behind a gravestone and started laughing “ha ha ha.”
By Issy M

The Graveyard
It was a misty morning.  A man went to visit his grandfather's grave. He sat there for a while. Then he heard a crack “Who’s there come out and show yourself “ he said, but nobody was there.  Crack he heard the sound again and the mist was getting bigger. He frantically searched through his bag for a flashlight but the batteries were dead.  He shouted “Help!” Then he saw a crimson substance.  The man started to run as quick as he could go.  Then he saw a dark shadow going for him he wasn't ever seen again.
By Gracy


The Man in the Graveyard
It was a misty afternoon when a man was in the graveyard sitting on a bench. Then the man heard a loud crack! “Who’s there“ the man shouted.  There was no reply.  The man frantically ran away but instead of running out of the graveyard the man ran further into the graveyard and tripped over a big tree root. The man fell flat on his face.  What he saw in front of him was a grave and there was a big and deep hole in front of the gravestone with a empty coffin. The coffin had crimson colored velvet.
By Natasha

Once in a graveyard there was a dog and that dog had three puppies and one of them was a crimson color. One day they got adopted by a family that always frantically shouting at each other but one girl was very kind to the dog and she got lots of walks and treats from her. They were good friends, together forever. Until one day the girl got very sick and had to leave. The dog had to go the dog kennel pound in Misty Grove. Because she was allergic to dog all of a sudden and they never saw each other again.
By Dillan

The Misty Graveyard
The man walked frantically as the mist always got him in the eyes making him unable to see anything at all.  He kept on walking deeper in the graveyard, he saw a light crimson colour against someone’s grave. The man shouted at the top of his lungs but it was no use at all. Then something creaked out of someone’s coffin.  It was a spirit.  The spirit was his great great nana who died 30 years ago.  He was only 10 yrs old and now he is 40 yrs old. He started to get scared, then he died there peacefully on his nana’s  coffin.
By Nandani

I shouted at my buddy and said “Look a crimson lamborghini in the misty fog coming towards us”  I was so shocked I dropped my book  in the graveyard and lost it.  I was frantically trying to find it in the snow.  Not again the teacher won't believe that a lamborghini came past and made me drop it in the snow.
By Mason

It was a misty Sunday in Morrinsville.  ”Ava, Cole!” Mum shouted.  “Where is my crimson top?”  She is looking frantically all around the house.  “We need to get to the graveyard to see your great  grandfather's grave.”   
Today is the day that he got back from the war.  All of my side of the family are going to be there.  “Never mind I guess I'll just have to wear a another top instead” Mum said.  
In the car we go to the graveyard.  “Where is everyone?” Ava said. 
“I don't know I will call your Poppa and ask where he is” said Mum.
By Ava

My First Stag
There was crimson blood on the bush, “We’re close” said the guide.  A couple of minutes ago I had shot a whitetail deer in the body.  About a minute later we heard the deer frantically jumping around in pain.  After a while he fell on the ground to die but when he landed on the ground he landed on someones gravestone.  All it said on it was “Misty” so we just left them in peace.
I was just happy that I had shot my first stag.  Back at the hut I ate what we cooked and ate the heart.     
By Blake





6 comments:

  1. Comment for Trent
    Hi Trent I liked how you put the whole “GET OUT!!!!” in bold letters great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Charlee

    I liked how you wrote about zombies and described the moaning noises.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for trent
    i like how you described your story and was very bold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi trent
    i like the way you made the story scary and the way you made the get out in bold letters

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your witting mitchll because its a muder

    ReplyDelete
  6. alex i really like your story and the hounted ghost town story of yours really creeped me out and you should actully put punctionwashion

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .