Thursday, May 17, 2018

100wc # 31 Marissa

100wc #31 Marissa

Hi, do you want to meet my imagine friend?  She has the fur of a tiger the tail of the shark she has the wings of a angel but my fav part is her giraffe neck. Wait no my fav part is her head.  It's a lion head with its big mane and she has the feet of a corgi  and she lives in the place called Greenland with all the grass and trees and with the shade and sun with big and tall mountains and when it was winter they all come to my house to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. hi Marissa
    i really like the intro of your story and the end of it as well it make me want to read more thanks Marissa
    By Keira

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .