Thursday, May 10, 2018

100wc #30 Marissa

Yay, yay, today Uncle Bobo is coming home from the Army.  He is bringing me a present.
“Ring, ring.”   There goes the phone.  It’s Bobo.   “I  CAN’T COME but I am sending you something very  important” said Bobo.  What is it? I said.  The phone hung up.  I wonder what it will be hmmm?
THE NEXT DAY……
“When did it arrive” I said to Mum. 
“What arrived” said Mum. 
“It’s from Bobo to me, it’s that important thing he said he was sending me.”
”Are you going to open it or what” said Mum. 
“Okay, here i go.
Marissa

2 comments:

  1. I really liked the way you ended because it left me wanted to read more from you. To improve your writing you could try reading it over in your mind before you post it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the part when at the end it is like a mystery that gives you the feeling that you want to know what happens next, Good job.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .