Thursday, May 24, 2018

100 WC week #32 BY Lucian

Our class was going for an exercise before we played a game of cricket. 
I was too distracted by my friends laughing and chatting over our teacher who was telling us instructions. I talked to my friends as well but then I heard my teacher yell out GO!
I saw everyone run, so I started to as well.
I stayed behind so that I knew what was going on.
 Everyone stopped and then started doing star jumps.
I wish I took my glasses today because I didn’t know what was going on, everyone laughed at me. “But I didn’t understand the instructions.” I said.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucian
    Your writing this week made me wonder if it's really because you didn't understand or because you didn't listen to your instructions. I do hope you didn't get into trouble for this.
    Miss T Team 100wc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucian
    i really like your topic because it was very unique and it was a good idea next time maybe maybe add some speech marks on the word GO
    By Keira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lucian.
    This is a great use of the prompt. I can just visualise you casually chatting to your mates, then wondering what exactly you were supposed to be doing and I applaud you lagging a little behind so you could follow the actions of the others.
    And the lesson from all this is ....... focus on the instructions. It's a life skill!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Jackie (Team 100WC)
    New Plymouth, NZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi luchian i like your criket story and i like it how you said that you where playing criket and i love how you said that the techer was yelling at you

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .