Thursday, May 24, 2018

100 WC week #32 By Ava

Room 4
Ok Room 4 Mrs Horan said.Tomorrow we are going to campbell park for rugby, netball funday you will need to bring your PE gear and if you are playing netball you will need a jacket or a jersey, a drink bottle, some long pants if you would like.  Oh and your lunch.  I don’t understand the instructions Ava said.  They're simple you just need a jacket or a jersey  if you would like some long pants and some lunch.  If you are doing rugby you will need the same stuff but you will also need a mouthguard you need sneakers though.

1 comment:

  1. cool story Ava I like where you put but I didn´t understand the instructions but who told you them after you said it.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .